complaint handling procedure
Polygon Energy is committed to responding to customer feedback. Responding effectively and efficiently to feedback assists us to improve our services and deliver better outcomes. While we strive to deliver best services to our customers, there might be times where we may receive customer complaints.
Complaints managed under this policy may be about a:
- Solar system,
- Employee/installer/ sales consultant
What is a complaint?
We see a complaint as any expression of dissatisfaction or grievance made to us about any of our products and services or the way we’ve managed a complaint. While we try to resolve all complaints in a timely manner, we recognise that some take precedence over others.
Our complaint handling procedure
We will try to resolve all complaints at the time they are raised. However, if we need to investigate it further, we’ll aim to resolve it, or inform the customer about it’s progress within five working days. Upon receipt of the complaint (both written and verbal) we:
- Record and verify the concern
- Raise support ticket in our CRM software
- Assign a staff member for detailed investigation including further consultation with the customer and other relevant parties.
- Gather further evidence and record findings
- Communicate findings to customer
- Implement resolution as required
- Follow up with customer and get feedback to ensure customer satisfaction
- Close support ticket or escalate, as appropriate
- Analyse complaints on regular intervals and implement controls to eliminate triggers wherever possible
If the complainant is not satisfied with the decision. We will escalate and expedite the request to higher authority depending upon the nature of the complaint, but we’re committed to resolving all complaints within 20 working days of receiving them unless there is a clear reason for extending the timeline. If that’s the case, we’ll contact the customer and explain the reason for the delay and provide a revised time frame for resolution.
While a complaint is being investigated and worked upon, the complainant will be provided with updates via phone calls and emails about the progress. If the complainant is not happy with how their complaint has been resolved, we will escalate the complaint to the next level of management within the company for review.
How to make a complaint
To make a complaint, please contact us on 02 6130 0808 or firstname.lastname@example.org and provide as much information as possible with any supporting documents.
If you would like to escalate the complaint outside the company, please contact your department of fair trading.
Department of Fair Trading NSW 13 32 20
ACT Fair Trading (Access Canberra) 02 6207 3000