- You must be financially capable to repay the loan. A credit check will be undertaken to assess your financial suitability.
- You must own the property within ACT.
- The Unimproved Value (UV) of your property in 2020-21 must be at or below $750,000 for houses and at or
below $200,000 for units.
- If you're purchasing for a new build, only Category A products may be purchased through this scheme.
- For purchases of products in Category B, you must provide a proof of removal of inefficient electric appliances.
How to get started
STEP 1 : ASK US FOR A QUOTE
We will design your sytsem as per your requirements and provide a suitable proposal.
step 2: sign up
Sign up once you are happy with our proposal.
We will apply for your loan under the ACT SHS Program with Bright Finance.
For more information on this scheme, click here.